Our Terms and Conditions
- The room rates are prices per room per night based on 1 or 2 persons per room, unless otherwise stated.
- All prices include breakfast, tourist tax and municipal levies.
- Check in from 15.00 hrs. Check out for 11.00 hours (earlier check-in or later check-out in consultation possible).
- Kids 0-3 Free | The child is an extra person in the parents ‘ room.
- Bed & Breakfast Bleiswijk reserves the right to change room rates at any time.
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking is not allowed throughout the Bed & Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
As of 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is applicable throughout Europe, legislation that should protect the privacy of citizens and therefore our guests better. The GDPR replaces the Personal Data Protection Act. The GDPR sets strict requirements on how we as an entrepreneur should deal with personal data. Of course, we fully respect these conditions. However, when making a reservation at Bed & Breakfast Bleiswijk You are tacitly agreeing to our terms and conditions. Also as the storage of your private data as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number for the purpose of communicating with your reservation. We Bed & Breakfast Bleiswijk will not provide your data to third party and will only use this data for making a reservation and direct communication. If you have any objection, we would like to hear from you and we will remove your private data from our system.
If you have made a direct reservation at Bed & Breakfast Bleiswijk You can cancel free of charge up to 24 hours (1 day) in advance. For this we will keep 14.00 hours as arrival time. For example, if you have booked before arrival 26 March, you may cancel your reservation free of charge with us until 25 March 14.00 hrs.
If you have booked the booking through a third party, you must contact the company where you posted the booking if cancelled.
In case of no-show, the customer is obliged to pay the reservation value in all cases.